3 de julio de 2007

McFly



  • ROOM · ON · THE · 3º · FLOOR
  1. Five colours in her hair

  2. Obviously

  3. Room on the 3º floor

  4. That girl

  5. Hypnotised

  6. Saturday nite

  7. Met this girl

  8. She left me

  9. Down by the lake

  10. Unsaid things

  11. Surfer babe

  12. Not alone

  13. Broccoli

  • W·O·N·D·E·R·L·A·N·D
  1. I´ll be ok

  2. I've got you

  3. Ultraviolet

  4. The ballad of Paul K

  5. I wanna hold you

  6. Too close for comfort

  7. All about you

  8. She falls asleep

  9. Don't know why

  10. Nothing

  11. Memory lane

  • MOTION · IN · THE · OCEAN
  1. We're the young

  2. Star girl

  3. Please, please

  4. Sorry's not good enough

  5. Bubble wrap

  6. Transylvania

  7. Lonely

  8. Little Joanna

  9. Friday night

  10. Walk in the sun

  11. Home is where the heart is

  12. Don't stop me now
  • E·N·L·A·C·E·S

> McFly 1

> McFly 2





No hay comentarios: